Closures & Delays:
Inclement Weather/Snow Procedures for Students & Parents:
- Call the Bus Route Conditions Hotline: 558-5572
- Watch for a notification email or phone call from Central Valley School District
- Click here for School Delays and Closures
Please note: If buses are unable to travel to your student's regular stop due to inclement weather, your student will need to go to their alternate stop.
Alternate Snow/Emergency Routes:
* East Liberty Lake -- Idaho Rd & Greenridge area
* Rt 101 CVHS/GMS & LLE/LCE --- Idaho Rd
* Rt 122 CVHS/GMS & LLE/LCE --- Greenridge
* West Liberty Lake/Tum Tum & Quinemose area
* Rt 135 CVHS/GMS --- Quinemose
* Rt 132 LLE/LCE --- Tum Tum
* Rt 146 LLE/LCE --- Quinemose
* Saltese Flats
* Rt 102 CVHS/GES
* Rt 154 GMS
* Rt 111 CVHS/EMS
* Bella Vista
* Rt 157 UHS/HMS/CES
* Painted Hills
* Rt 116 UHS
* Rt 616 HMS
* Rt 121 CES
More than 70 routes serve our district’s 27 schools. Routes and times may change during the year, based on student enrollment.
Please note: If your student receives special education transportation, then transportation has already been arranged according to their IEP and you do not need to register.
*Registering your child for transportation is for informational purposes only for our transportation team. Once you register, please identify your child's closest bus stop by viewing the Bus Routes / Schedules below.
Bus Routes / Schedules:
Bus Route Conditions Hotline: 558-5572
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org