New Student Enrollment

To enroll a student for the current school year (2023-2024) please click the button below.


2024-2025 School Year Kindergarten & New Student Enrollment

Please click on a button below to begin the new student enrollment process. 
(Please note the links below will be available on Feb. 19 so families can review the required information and begin completing the forms. Submissions may begin on March 1.)


REQUIRED DOCUMENTS Please have the following documents ready to upload; enrollment is not considered complete until all documents have been submitted and any applicable fees have been paid.

    • Birth Certificate or other Verification – We accept a variety of documents for verifying a student's age or legal name, including birth certificates, passports, adoption records, previously verified school records or other documents permitted by law.
    • Proof of Residency – We accept a variety of documents for verifying residency, including mortgage papers (homeowners), a signed and dated lease agreement (renters), or recent utility or credit cards bills.
    • Certificate of Immunization Status may be completed by hand, printed from the WA Immunization Information System (IIS) or printed by signing up with MyIR.
    • Certificate of Exemption required only if you are claiming an exemption for a required immunization. For more information: Department of Health FAQs
    • Request for Student Records required only if your student is transferring from another district


For immunization information or other health concerns, please visit our School Nurses page.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact your child's school. During the summer when school offices are closed, call our District Office at 558-5400.

Preschool Enrollment (3-4 year olds)

Preschool registration begins April 12 for the next school year. Children need to be at least 3, but not yet 5, by August 31. Please call 558-5810 to speak with a Family Support Specialist about enrollment. To learn more, visit: Central Valley Early Learning Center

CVSD Schools of Choice

CVSD provides a variety of distinct alternative programs to meet student learning needs — all of these schools of choice are open to enrollment — one may be a great fit for your family. Find the one that may suit your needs: CVSD Schools of Choice

School Transfer ("Choice")
Parents, guardians or emancipated students interested in transferring to another school, or online school, should complete the appropriate form (below) and submit it to the principal of the building where they want to transfer. Schools follow district policy 3130AP to determine student transfers. Letters of approval or denial are sent to each student.