New Student Enrollment
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS – Please have the following documents ready to upload; enrollment is not considered complete until all documents have been submitted and any applicable fees have been paid.
- State-Certified Birth Certificate – required for kindergarten and 1st graders who haven't attended a public or accredited private kindergarten
- Current Electric Bill – (Avista, Inland Power, Vera, etc.). If not available, a lease agreement may be temporarily accepted (30 days).
- Certificate of Immunization Status – must be completed and signed by a health care provider
- Certificate of Exemption – required only if you are claiming an exemption for a required immunization
- Request for Student Records – required only if your student is transferring from another district
For immunization information or other health concerns, please visit our School Nurses page.
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact your child's school. During the summer when school offices are closed, call our District Office at 558-5400. School offices re-open after summer break on August 24.
Please call 558-5810 for registration information. To learn more, visit: Central Valley Early Learning Center
Summit is a public school of choice for students in grades K-8 and is affiliated with Expeditionary Learning Schools. Please visit Summit School for information about enrollment and waiting lists or call 558-3250 during office hours.
Parents, guardians or emancipated students interested in transferring to another school, or online school, should complete the appropriate form (below) and submit it to the principal of the building where they want to transfer. Schools follow district policy (Administrative Procedure 3130AP District Area Transfers). Letters of approval or denial will then be sent to each student.