New Student Enrollment
Enroll Your Child for the 2018-19 School Year
- State-Certified Birth Certificate – required for kindergarten and for 1st graders who haven't attended a public or accredited private kindergarten
- Current Electric Bill – (Avista, Inland Power, Vera, etc.). If not available, then a lease agreement may be temporarily accepted (30 days)
- Certificate of Immunization Status – must be completed and signed (Dept. of Health 2017-18 Required Immunizations)
- Certificate of Exemption – required only if you are claiming an exemption for any required immunization
- Request for Student Records – required only if your student is transferring from another district
- The online enrollment for Kindergarten is a two-phased process. First, click on the "Inline Registration" button above and fill out the basic information for your student. Upon hitting the submit button, you will receive a date and time stamp in our system which holds your spot for processing. Within the next couple of days, you will receive a follow-up email with a link to complete phase two. This is where you will upload your documents and complete your student's health information. Your date and time stamp is still based on your phase one submittal.
Please contact your child's school if you have any questions regarding registration. During the summer when school offices are closed, please contact our District Office at 558-5400. School offices re-open August 20.
Do you have a preschool age child (3-4 years old)? First, call (509) 558-5810 to let us know you are registering; then enroll online by clicking the button above.
Central Valley Early Learning Center
Summit School is a public school of choice for students in grades K-8 and is affiliated with Expeditionary Learning Schools. Please visit the Summit School website for information about enrollment and waiting lists. For more information, please call 558-3250 during office hours.
Parents, guardians, or emancipated students interested in transferring to another school, or online school, should complete the appropriate form (below) and submit it to the principal of the building where they want to transfer, by the following dates to pre-register for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Resident students (living in the district) - by April 15
- Non-resident students (living outside the district) - by May 1
For the 2018-19 school year, only Horizon Middle School and University High School will be open to choice/transfer. For more information call 558-5400.