New Student Enrollment
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS - Please have the following documents ready to upload:
- State-Certified Birth Certificate – required for kindergarten and 1st graders who haven't attended a public or accredited private kindergarten
- Current Electric Bill – (Avista, Inland Power, Vera, etc.). If not available, a lease agreement may be temporarily accepted (30 days)
- Certificate of Immunization Status – must be completed and signed (Dept. of Health 2017-18 Required Immunizations)
- Certificate of Exemption – required only if you are claiming an exemption for any required immunization
- Request for Student Records – required only if your student is transferring from another district
For immunization information or other health concerns, please visit our School Nurses page. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact your child's school. During the summer when school offices are closed, contact our District Office at 558-5400. School offices re-open after summer break on August 19.
Do you have a preschool age child (3-4 years old)? First, call 558-5810 to let us know you are registering; then enroll online by clicking the button above. Central Valley Early Learning Center
Summit School is a public school of choice for students in grades K-8 and is affiliated with Expeditionary Learning Schools. Please visit the Summit School website for information about enrollment and waiting lists. For more information, please call 558-3250 during office hours.
Parents, guardians, or emancipated students interested in transferring to another school, or online school, should complete the appropriate form (below) and submit it to the principal of the building where they want to transfer, by the following dates to pre-register for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Resident students (living in the district) - by April 15
- Non-resident students (living outside the district) - by May 1
- Note: For the 2019-2020 school year, Central Valley High School is closed to choice/transfer. All elementary schools are closed to choice for 2019-2020, except Progress Elementary.