Delays & Closures
There are no delays or closures at this time.
- Check "Route Status/Delays" link at right for bus-specific information
- If no new alerts are posted here or notifications sent directly to parents/guardians/staff through our messaging system, please assume that school will proceed as normal.
- Early Learning Center - delay, closure, late start information
As always, if your student is unable to get to school safely on time, please call your school's attendance line to provide an excused absence. Thank you as we work together in the best interest of our students.
CVSD Staff Only:
Classified Staff Delays:
- 189-day or 210-day employees should come into work one hour later than normal. However, 189-day or 210-day employees whose shifts start midday should report to work at their regularly scheduled time.
- 260-day (year-round) employees should report to work at their regular time or as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Employees who help with snow/ice removal need to report to work at their regular time or as soon as it is safe to do so. In some cases, we may ask you to report to work early to help remove snow/ice.
- If you do not arrive at your regular time, you need to either work with your supervisor to make up missed time or take leave and report it on an employee absence report.
Certificated Staff Delays:
- Certificated staff may delay their reporting time by the same amount of time as the delayed start.