School Delays & Closures
There are no delays or closures at this time.
- If no alerts are posted here, or notifications sent directly to parents/guardians/staff through our messaging system, please assume that school will proceed as normal.
- As always, if your student is unable to get to school safely on time, or at all, please call your school's attendance line to provide an excused absence. Thank you as we work together in the best interest and safety of our students and staff.
- When school is on a delay, hot breakfast will not be served that day due to quick turnaround for lunch being served within an hour.
- Early Learning Center - delay, closure & late start information
CVSD Staff Only:
Classified Staff Delays:
- If you are a 189 - 211 day employee that does not work in Nutrition Services or Transportation, you would report to work within the announced delay time frame as it is safe to do so.
- If you are a 189 - 211 day employee and your shift starts mid-day, you would report to work at your regular scheduled time.
- Nutrition Services employees should report to work at your regularly scheduled time or as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Transportation employees should report to work at your regularly scheduled time or as soon as it is safe to do so unless directed otherwise by the transportation dispatch office.
- If you are a 260 day (year-round employee), you would report to work at your regular time or as soon as it is safe for you to report to work.
- All employees who will be helping with the removal of snow and/or ice need to report to work at their regular time or as soon as it is safe for you to do so. In fact, in some cases, your supervisor may ask you to report to work early to help in the process of removing the snow and/or ice.
Important: If you do not arrive at your regularly scheduled start time, you need to either work with your supervisor to make up any missed time or take leave and report it in the RedRover Absence Reporting System.
- In the event of a school closure, only 260 day (year-round employees) should report to work. All other employees will be required to work on a future date that is deemed as the snow make-up day.
Certificated Staff Delays:
- Certificated staff may delay their reporting time by the same amount of time as the delayed start.