CVSD COVID Updates
School COVID Requirements
CVSD follows recommendations and requirements from the Washington Department of Health, the Spokane Regional Health District, and the CDC.
- Washington Department of Health (DOH):
DOH Requirements and Guidance COVID-19 in K-12 Schools (updated 10/25/22)
Spokane Regional Health District:
- Guidance for Schools, Child Cares, & Early Learning (updated 10/31/22)
- COVID-19 School Response FAQ (10/31/22)
Virtual Learning Options
As always, we will continue to provide options for our families for student learning. All students have the option of attending school in person, all day, every school day. We also have virtual options through Central Valley Virtual Learning.
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page at right or contact us at: [email protected].
Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Funds
CVSD Guiding Principles
CVSD will meet our students, staff and community at their readiness level. By doing so, we will build greater confidence in and deliver on our ability to provide a high quality educational experience for our students:
- We will provide in-person learning and teaching to the greatest extent allowable by local and state officials.
- We will adopt a robust virtual learning curriculum for all CVSD students that allows for continuity in the event of school closures or lack of in-person options for learning and teaching.
- We will plan for multiple scenarios and have the necessary health and safety protocols in place to protect students, staff, and community. By doing so, we will be a resource to our health department in combating the COVID 19 outbreak.