Community Resource Guide
A wide variety of information is contained in this Community Resource Guide, developed with Central Valley families in mind. Students, parents, principals, teachers, school counselors, social workers and community members are encouraged to use this resource and share it with others. The Community Resource Guide was developed to provide student and family assistance as part of the Proactive Student Intervention (PSI) initiative, included in the district's Strategic Plan.
The guide is updated often and organized into six categories:
- Basic Needs – housing, clothing, transportation, utilities, etc.
- Emergency & Crisis
- Children & Youth
Links to additional area resources:
- City of Liberty Lake: www.libertylakewa.gov
- City of Spokane Valley: www.spokanevalley.org
- Spokane County: www.spokanecounty.org
- Spokane County Library District: www.scld.org
For more information or to be included in the Guide, contact: