School Opening: Fall 2021
We will continue to meet our families at their readiness level.
News & Updates
Schedules & Protocols
- CVSD will fully open on a normal school schedule for the fall of 2021.
- Symptom attestation tickets and temperature checks will not be required.
- Mask requirements are state mandated.
Virtual Learning Options
As always, we will continue to provide options for our families for student learning. All students have the option of attending school in person, all day, every school day. We also have virtual options through Central Valley Virtual Learning.
Supports & Resources
If you have any questions, please visit the pages at right (FAQs & more) or contact us at: email@example.com.
How has CVSD spent Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Funds?
- Required Performance Criteria for Reopening Secondary Spring 2021
- OSPI, DOH, L&I Employer Health & Safety Requirements for School Scenarios 2021
- OSPI Guidelines 2020-2021 - including masks and social distancing
- OSPI Guidelines 2020-2021 Q&A
- WA Department of Health Metrics for Reopening Schools 2020-2021
- Spokane Regional Health District Reopening 2020 Letter
- Washington State Department of Health
- What to do if you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19
- How to talk to your children about COVID-19
Our CVSD Guiding Principles:
CVSD will meet our students, staff and community at their readiness level. By doing so, we will build greater confidence in and deliver on our ability to provide a high quality educational experience for our students:
- We will provide in-person learning and teaching to the greatest extent allowable by local and state officials.
- We will adopt a robust virtual learning curriculum for all CVSD students that allows for continuity in the event of school closures or lack of in-person options for learning and teaching.
- We will plan for multiple scenarios and have the necessary health and safety protocols in place to protect students, staff, and community. By doing so, we will be a resource to our health department in combating the COVID 19 outbreak.