High School Student Transition Plan
Here you will find our high school student transition plans, school boundaries and frequently asked questions. Should you have any questions, email [email protected].
Where will my student go?
Check our Online School Locator with your current address.
CVSD School Boundary Map (pdf)
High School Student Transition Plan:
This plan was adopted by the School Board March of 2017.
Seniors (Class of 2022)
- All seniors remain at their original high school
Juniors (Class of 2023)
- May opt back to their original high school
Sophomores (Class of 2024)
- May opt back to original high school if they competed in varsity sports as a freshman the previous year
- May opt back to original high school if they have an older sibling who attends there
Freshmen (Class of 2025)
- May opt to a non-boundaried high school if they have an older sibling who attends there
- May apply to transfer to a non-boundary high school. Preference is given if the choice school is better able to meet academic needs. Decisions will be made depending upon space availability.
- Transportation is not provided for students who opt or are approved to transfer to a different school (exception: seniors and students who opt back in 2021-2022 only).
- Students who opt or are approved to transfer may stay at that school through graduation.
CVSD High Schools:
Central Valley High School Comprehensive High School
Ridgeline High School Comprehensive High School
University High School Comprehensive High School
Mica Peak High School Non-Traditional High School
Spokane Valley Tech & STEM Academy Skills Center. Non-Traditional High School