High School Student Transition 2021
As we start to transition into three comprehensive high schools in fall of 2021, please find student transition plans, 2021 school boundaries and frequently asked questions. Check back for updates. Should you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where will my student go?
High School 2021 Student Transition Plan:
This plan was adopted by the School Board March of 2017.
- All seniors remain at their original high school
- May opt back to their original high school
- May opt back to original high school if they competed in varsity sports as a freshman the previous year
- May opt back to original high school if they have an older sibling who attends there
- May opt to a non-boundaried high school if they have an older sibling who attends there
- May apply to transfer to a non-boundary high school. Preference is given if the choice school is better able to meet academic needs. Decisions will be made depending upon space availability.
- Transportation is not provided for students who opt or are approved to transfer to a different school (exception: seniors and students who opt back in 2021-2022 only).
- Students who opt or are approved to transfer may stay at that school through graduation.