Free Breakfast & Lunch Program
School meals are free for all students through June 30, 2021
- Find locations, times and details here
- Menus are on each school's website.
- Pre-order and pick up 5-day Spring Break meal kits
Additional Resources: P-EBT & Area Food Banks
2nd Harvest Mobile Market at CV Early Learning Center:
- Thursday, April 1, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- CV Early Learning Center, 15111 E Sprague Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99037
- Drive-thru event up to 100 families
- Social distancing & safety measures in practice. Masks required.
- Free produce, meat, shelf stable foods and other nutritious products. As supplies last.
- No appointment necessary, no identification required.
- This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- This material was partially funded by USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP.
2nd Harvest Mobile Market at Sun City Church:
- Tuesdays through March, 11am-Noon
- Sun City Church Parking Lot, 10920 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
- Free drive through distribution for up to 200 families (or while supplies last)
- Prepacked emergency food boxes including an assortment of nonperishable and fresh items.
- Free produce, meats and other food will be provided to anyone in need of food assistance.
Free and Reduced Application: Don't forget to apply for free and reduced any time this year. It's more than a meal application - it provides funds for additional programs beneficial to you and your school.