North Pines Middle School Vision Statement:
"In a safe and caring environment, learning is our first priority."
North Pines Middle School Priorities:
1. CORE classes serve as the primary focus for learning.
2. ENCORE classes serve as extensions of our curriculum and motivators for students.
3. All classes focus on development of reading and math skills.
4. All staff are working to provide a safe school environment by:
- Being visible in halls
- Working with students on social issues
- Teaching and modeling school expectations
- Providing instruction in positive character traits