High School Technology Level I
HIGH SCHOOL TECHNOLOGY TRAINING
Statement: New teachers must complete the Technology Level I requirement. To meet this requirement, teachers must do one of the following:
1. Teachers may present transcripts to show completion of a college level technology class
2. Teachers may challenge the Office components of the training
3. Teachers may attend the CVSD High School Level I class
1. Teachers who have completed a college level class in technology that covered Microsoft Office must present documentation to Rob Curnow (Technology Integration Specialist) at the LTC prior to March 1.
2. Teachers wishing to challenge the Office components should contact Rob Curnow at 228-5547 to schedule testing – There are three tests covering Word, PowerPoint, & Excel and each will take approximately 45 minutes. Testing is done in the LTC lab and must be completed prior to March 1. Teachers may opt to take any or all of the tests with the understanding that any of the components not successfully passed must be taken in the upcoming Level I class that starts March 15.
3. Teachers needing training will complete Level I – High School class to be scheduled depending on need. Teachers successfully completing the class will receive 14 clock hours. Contact Rob Curnow at 228-5547 to register. Registration must be completed prior to March 1.