Welcome to the Human Resources Department. We strive to offer the best possible service to applicants, staff, students and the community as we recruit, hire and retain a highly-qualified staff in the Central Valley School District. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information, contact us.
Central Valley School District posts all job openings on the district website for a minimum of five working days. All applications must be submitted before the closing date/time for an applicant to be considered for the position.
WE ARE IN NEED OF INTERPRETER SUBSTITUTES. PLEASE FILL OUT THE "CLASSIFIED APPLICATION" BELOW AND SUBMIT TO HUMAN RESOURCES. BE SURE TO CHECK THE BOX ON THE BOTTOM OF THE APPLICATION WHICH INDICATES YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO SUBSTITUTE.
Application and Testing Information:
OR log in to www.scheig.com and take assessment 179. The Account # is CENTV and the Password is BF9NJ47F
NEW!!! Classified Assessment testing required after 12/1/12 for new Custodians/Head Custodians, Paraeducators, Bus Drivers, Diesel Mechanics and Secretaries who have not already successfully taken the old district tests. Click here to get to page with links.
All Special Education paraeducators and bus assistants must take the 14 Core Competency courses within one year of hire. If you would like to take the 12 courses that are available online, please go to www.paraeducator.com To take the remaining courses, please go to the ESD101 website at http://esd101.gosignmeup.com
Current Job Information:
Salary Schedules – Review the District’s current salary schedules:
- Substitutes – Central Valley School District maintains a network of certificated and classified substitute employees, who continue the educational opportunities for our students in the absence of our regular employees.
- Must have completed certified or classified application on file.
- Call 228-5443 for more information.
- The district uses SmartFind Express to call with substitute job offers and cancellations. When issued a user identification and PIN, substitute employees may access SmartFind Express by clicking here.
- This printable map of Central Valley School District will aid you in finding the schools.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Answers to the questions frequently asked by many applicants and employees of the Central Valley School District. Click here.
The administration of Central Valley School District bargains in good faith with the following four organizations:
Workforce Diversity Report:
2012 - 2017