Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) - ECEAP is a whole-child, family-focuses preschool program designed to help low-income and at-risk children and their families succeed in school and life.
***Call 228-5810 for information ***
Program offerings include:
- Free early childhood education (preschool)
- Free family assistance and support
- Well-balanced, nutritious meals for all children
- Several additional opportunities for the entire family.
- 3 and 4 year olds
- Priority will be given to children who turn 4 on or before August 31st of the enrolling school year
Who is eligible?
Families in the program must be low-income and meet income guidelines as established by the federal government.
To determine your eligibility based upon your familiy's situation, call the program secretary at 228-5810. He/She will forward your information to a Family Service Coordinator who will return your call at her/his earliest convenience and discuss the various ways to qualify for the program and the best class location. When leaving a message, please include parent name, child name (spell out all names), child's date of birth and the best contact phone number.
How do you enroll?
If you reside in Central Valley School District, call 228-5810 for enrollment information. Registration is ongoing.
- Learning in a preschool setting
- Health screening and assistance with follow-up medical and dental care
- Healthy snack and meals
- Family Support including help accessing resources and social services
What are the benefits of the program?
- Families and children learn to have fun together, stay healthy, and have access to needed services.
- Parent involvement opportunities — from volunteering in the classroom to being part of the Parent Group and/or Policy Council — make ECEAP your program.
Documents to download:
To request more information, download the following brochure, fill out the information request form and mail it to the address on the back: Program brochure with form to request additional information
Download the following document to learn more about ECEAP: ECEAP Program one-page informational flier
ECEAP is a Parent Participation Preschool. Click here to find out more.
Other useful links:
The State of Washington Department of Early Learning funds the ECEAP program statewide. Visit their site for a wealth of information about child development, nutrition and other helpful resources for parents, families and childcare providers.